Sunday, June 12, 2005

Review drama contest by Karen

The day is an important day for English and Mass communication. There is an English drama contest on 7th May. That is the first time for Mass communication. At beginning, English just a couse in our school. Teacher hope we have different ways to learn English, ask everyone join this suggestion. Some one has different difficult, choice non-drama. Sometimes I feel regrettable very much.

Although we don't have show that day, we can spectate drama contest. After the contest, I have deep impress for them, I feel every one is wonderful. English department and Mass communiation has unlike style. English department emphasize pronounce, they don't care light bright or not. They don't attention where actor should go or not. They emphasize pronounce and story. Their let me feel some boring. Untile the "Alfie", that is my favorite drama in English department. Actor and Actress have great action, story is humorous. Generally speaking, "Alfie" let me feel like watch legitimate.

The department of Mass communication, our style is cheery, passion and agreeable. In my opinion, the favorite drama in Mass communication is "Butterfly". It is adapt to a Chinese story, a famous love story. They combine Chinese and foreign, offer audience fresh play. "Butterfly" use music and dance let their paly more interesting. The special of "Butterfly" is their rap. To sum up, "Butterfly" have more suprise action. If want me take a score, I give they full marks.

The big winner in this Engilish drama contest is " Who is watching Fu Man-chu". The speech is more then another drama, in apart of contume also more attention then another. The story is more organized then others. Beside this, they also have dancing apart in the play."Who is watching Fu Man-chu" attain juror's love, have great score, become big winner in this drama contest.

I think the English drama contest is a special experience to everyone, during this play, I find the passion in our mass communication. "Contest" is not important, "Experience" is more treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home